We are very grateful for the generosity of our current and past sponsors.
* Major Sponsor – $1000 and up
- Bette French
- British Columbia Arts Council
- B.C. Government Gaming
- Capital Regional District
- Community Arts Council of the Saanich Peninsula
- Investors Group Victoria Metro Office
- Saanich Peninsula Community Foundation
- Victoria Foundation
Benefactor – $500 – $999
- Daniel Greco
- Investor’s Group Matching Gift Program
Patron – $250 – $499
- Dr. Colin and Dr. Kathleen Mailer
Supporter – $100 – $249
- Dick Tuckey
- Ken Pirie
- Violet Berringer
Friend – Up to $99
- Malcolm Shrimpton
- Gordon Shrimpton
* For a Major Sponsor, the benefits include your logo on all concert posters and concert programmes for the current performance season and your logo on our website.
All financial donor support is recognized in the appropriate category in Via Choralis concert programs.
The following sponsors generously provide services.
- Thrifty Foods
- Red Barn Market
- Kildara Farms
- Peninsula News Review
- Brenna Litwack, CMA
- Island Blue – Sidney
This season Via Choralis is pleased to collaborate with Jeneece Place, to whom partial proceeds of each concert will be donated.
Jeneece Place is owned and operated by Children’s Health Foundation of Vancouver Island. It raises money and manages funds to remove barriers and create opportunities to ensure children and families have access to the support they need.